COVID-19 & FYNEFEST 2020
FyneFest will not go ahead in June 2020.
We held out hope for as long as we could, but it’s clear that the current public health situation will not be resolved in time to host a large number of people in Glen Fyne in June and it would irresponsible of us to continue planning for FyneFest 2020 for its original dates.
However, we have begun early stages of exploring options for rescheduling the event until later in the year. As you can imagine, given the scale of the event and uncertainty around the long-term impact of Coronavirus, it’s going to take a little bit of time to try and line up new dates for the festival, so we once again thank ticket-holders for their patience.
We have suspended ticket sales for the festival – tickets will go back on sale if/when rescheduled dates are confirmed, but for now would like to assure anyone with a ticket that if we are unable to reschedule FyneFest, or you cannot attend any rescheduled dates, refunds will be issued.
Thank you again for supporting Fyne Ales and FyneFest.
Stay safe friends.
Fyne Ales Team